1. Website (hereafter “the Website”): www.bufsoftwareproject.com
2. Publishing company (hereafter “the Publisher”): BUF Compagnie, a simplified joint-stock company (French SAS) with a share capital in the amount of 964,800.00 Euros, whose registered office is located at 3 rue Roquepine in Paris (75009), France, registered with the Trade and Company Register of Paris under number 320 074 388, represented by Mr Pierre Buffin in his capacity as president,
- Phone number: (+33)1 42 68 18 28
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Publisher’s name: Mr Pierre Buffin
3. Design and development: FCINQ, a simplified joint-stock company (French SAS) with a share capital in the amount of 37000 Euros, whose registered office is located at 32 rue Notre Dame des Victoires in Paris (75002), France, registered with the Trade and Company Register of Paris under number 502 889 397,
- Phone number : (+33)1 55 80 10 00
4. Webhosting company (hereafter “the Webhosting company”): GANDI SAS, a simplified joint-stock company (French SAS) with a share capital in the amount of 300.000,00 Euros whose registered office is located at 63-65 boulevard Masséna in Paris (75013), France, registered with the Trade and Company Register of Paris under number 423 093 459, represented by Mr Stephan Ramoin, in his capacity as Director General,
- Phone number: +33(0) 1 70 37 76 61
- Contact form: http://en.gandi.net/faq/contact_support?lang=en
In accordance with the French Law no. 78-17 of 6th of January 1978 modified in 2004, the Website is registered with the French National Commission “Computing and Freedom” (CNIL) under number 1829939.
All users are freely entitled to the right of opposition, of access or correction of personal nominative data concerning them, by contacting the Website’s editor by mail or postal letter at the address mentioned above.
Any personal data that could be collected via the Website shall be mostly used by the Publisher for the management of its relationships with you, and if applicable, for processing the orders placed by you. Such data are recorded in the Publisher’s client records and such a file created in relation to personal data shall be declared to the CNIL.
In compliance with the provisions of the Law no. 78-18 as amended, relating to Computing technology, Data File and Freedom, you are entitled to a right of access, interrogation, modification and deletion of personal information that concern you. Such right can be exerted at any time either by post at the Publisher’s registered address, or by email at the following address: email@example.com
For security reasons, and to avoid any fraudulent solicitation, the request shall be accompanied by a document evidencing the Website user’s identity. After processing, such document will be destroyed.
The information collected may possibly be communicated to third parties contractually bound to the Publisher, for the purpose of performing subcontracted services required for the management of the your account. Your consent shall not be required in this regard.
If any violation of legal or regulatory provisions is acknowledged, collected data shall possibly be forwarded to the Authorities at their duly motivated request.
If any information is mandatorily required to access the Website’s specific functionalities, the Publisher shall specify the compulsory nature of any such data at the data entry moment.
In the event that, while browsing the Website, you randomly gain access to any personal data, you shall refrain from collecting and using any such data inappropriately, and committing any act that may infringe on anyone’s privacy or reputation. The Publisher declines any responsibility in this regard.